100 random things about me
This will be edited whenever I’m not lazy.
- I was born with two first names and no middle name.
- I’m from Buffalo, NY area
- I live in NYC now
- I love musical theatre and want to win a Tony
- I basically want to be in a show on Broadway so I can come out the stage door and sign playbills like I’m famous
- Cheeseburgers are in my list of top 5 foods.
- Pizza, Chicken Wings, Chicken Parmigianna and Cereal are on the list.
- Yes, Cereal. I could eat cereal for all 3 meals a day.
- Which is a lie because I often eat 5 meals a day.
- I used to play soccer a lot when I was little – for 10 years actually.
- Looking at me now, you’d never be able to tell.
- I came out in 9th grade.
- My first relationship lasted over 3 years, on and off.
- I sometimes fear that I will never meet “the one”
- I also don’t know if “the one” exists.
- I’m obsessed with Lost, Greys Anatomy, Scandal, Downton Abbey, and Project Runway.
- I sometimes wish I could be a fashion designer.
- I’m somewhat of a home body. I like to stay home by myself and my dog and watch tv.
- I have a dog – Izzy – she’s a Jack Russel/Rat Terrier mix and she’s my bff.
- I know how to Knit and Crochet and I’m not ashamed to say that.
- I’m working on my masters in Musical Theatre right now at a school in NYC.
- I am OBSESSED with Peanut Butter M&M’s.
- Also with Coke Zero. NOMS.
- I have a PS3 and like to play video games.
- I’m basically a nerd.